Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you friends, I'm no covergirl - I'm just me :)

No Marc, it wasn't my birthday, but I never seem to look the same in any 2 pictures, so no one really can make out how old I am. That was taken last night while my other photo's I had posted were from last year :)

Edited by Guest

Uh...I'm not going to kill the idiots...yet. }:| As for my eyes...yes they are intense. I make a lot of people very uneasy when I look at them, but that's only the people I don't want to talk to. They can look psychotic, but they can be the most sympathetic eyes you've ever seen. They can put people at ease.I could topple buildings by looking at them, but that would be showing off. I think the big thing is that until a couple of months ago they were covered up by glasses, and now people are starting to notice them. My eyes are the most important part of my face. I love 'em.

Edited by Guest

Hmm, seeing as Shawna has no idea what I look like and my old photo crashed with the last thread - it's always nice (sometimes not :P ) to put a face with the name and the posts so...this is me :) I know, it's a little dark, but the lights are out here.

I seem to be missing something here.

You people send in very dark pictures. Why are you hiding your pretty faces? Very nice intense look, Jimmy! You look like the guy in the movie the pretty girl falls for and then they go on a date and then he's about to kill her and....

That's what you get for putting that serial killer idea into my head.

• 4 weeks later...

I know Diggs has posted his somehwere, jr posted his photo too (or was that Billy Idol?!), and SoulGirl posted hers with a HUGE glass of ale....:laughing:

I don't remember seeing Laurie, Kevin, RonJon, Sammy, UncleJoe (actually I think we saw a small one of Joe?)..