Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok . The 'joke ', if you will, is plainly on my head and others are just chiming in ...to make you laugh ! I thought that you and Miss Vicky sounded so similar in tone , style , and philosophy .... we imagined , for a laugh , that you , like many others before , were using two identities to have a joke . We know that Miss Vicky was here before , and that she is not you , but it was just a teasing ... you do have some things in common , in writing style , if we may venture there ... I continue to keep a lookout for the 'Karhul ' and his ilk , if you will ...

Edited by Guest

Wow. Now I'm really lost. I didn't quite see the attempt at humor, but then I haven't been here long enough nor been active enough on these boards to know anything of the activities of other members. I'm not quite sure how this thread turned into what it did, but I certainly took no offense to any of the comments. Just for the record.

Poor , Ol' Diggsy , he meant no harm , ya ? Lovely bloke ! " Easy , Tommy , we'll get ye home to Blighty ..." Damn , shelling ....!!!! He took one t'was comin' my way , ol'Digsy did ! Threw himself in front of a 6 pounder , that lad , me angel ! Lord , though you are a cruel bastard , if ye be there , take me .... and not me ol' Diggsy !!! (boo - hoo -hoo (Copywright) p 1918 )

Edited by Guest