Your Photograph

Carl

O gawd I just went a few pages back and there are THREE pictures of me in here that I have no recollection of posting. I thought you lot would have filled up this thread with your own mugs by now but nooooooooo us young'ns gots to do all the work!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

salidaconciertoBRETON.jpg

Here. I'll be 57 by the end of the year and I'm not as cute as Radhi ;) ...but I'm still having fun with my friends and I'm wearing a nice t-shirt... :cool:

Too bad the picture is so small...

Edited by Guest

O gawd I just went a few pages back and there are THREE pictures of me in here that I have no recollection of posting. I thought you lot would have filled up this thread with your own mugs by now but nooooooooo us young'ns gots to do all the work!

I am much fatter now, so I'd rather keep those old pics around to remember how less fat I used to look.

However, I may post one more recent pic of me with my new, neon Strida bike... once I get the helmet in the mail :beatnik:

You wanna see pics of me? Go to my FB page, I got a few there. I can't seem to get photobucket to work for me (I don't have the required system or something) and FB pics can't be linked to SF (dunno why). If you are from SF we're probably friends already, if not just ask, I'll know who you are. :grin:

I can't seem to recall if I ever posted a photograph of myself... Well they're bound to be out of date anyway.

likeabossg.jpg

My current Facebook profile picture. I'm leaning against the W of the Wildwoods sign when we were there for indoor percussion championships.

41900328299721490248408.jpg

Me in the ruins of Pompeii while Mt. Vesuvius ominously looms overhead.

Lookin' good Johnny! :thumbsup:

If anybody knows how to put up one of my FB pics into photobucket then post to SF please feel free to do so, as I have limited options with my gaming system & photobucket doesn't like me... :crazy:

That way non-FB peeps still get an idea of what I look like (& how many kids I can scare!)

I haven't used f***facebook since they deleted my account back in early 2006. I never bothered with "social networking" sites since then :beatnik:

So then you're also missing out on some poetry I post there... (of course if you aren't a fan then it's no great loss) :tongue:

Marc, as always, you and the family are looking as sweet as ever. How is the FiL doing these days? Pretty well by the looks of things, which is great. :)

He is healthy, Lucky, and in pretty good spirits. If you were to ask him how he was doing, his pat answer is "I'm still alive!"

Thanks Edna!