Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it just me, or does that picture seem perfectly natural? Not like something that Ron put together, but as though we actually could have all been together? Most of us spend quite a lot of time with one another, it just seems very natural to me.

I'm happy to see you hanging about now Viaene! :)

We were there Lucky...We just were partying too much to remember....

I just looked at the larger picture, and it looks fantastic!!!!....You did such a great job on it Ron that it makes me feel like we were actually there all together..... :coolio:

we were, Laurie... ?? :crazy:

That is me both with my son and with my wife. And I believe the young guy playing the guitar has my shoes and legs on, too.....

My bad ... I went back into this thread and saw what happened. Mickey had posted a quote of Ken's post with that shot of Ken and Keli and I just saw Mickey's name and copied the photo and assigned Mickey's name to it. Perhaps I can adjust the final group photo ... again ... so the Mickey gets in the shot. So sorry.

So sorry.

Just because you've spent umpteen million hours putting together a fabulous cumulative(?) photo of a whole lot of people who you've never actually set eyes on? I'd have gotten everybody jacked up. You get nothing but praise from me! :bow: :bow:

P.S. Love the idea of a gathering! I think Phoenix is a great central spot. :grin:

Just because you've spent umpteen million hours putting together a fabulous cumulative(?) photo of a whole lot of people who you've never actually set eyes on? I'd have gotten everybody jacked up. You get nothing but praise from me! :bow: :bow:

That ´s exactly my thoughts... :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

My bad ... I went back into this thread and saw what happened. Mickey had posted a quote of Ken's post with that shot of Ken and Keli and I just saw Mickey's name and copied the photo and assigned Mickey's name to it. Perhaps I can adjust the final group photo ... again ... so the Mickey gets in the shot. So sorry.

So, in looking at the goof and considering the logistics of a fix .... just one question, Ken ...

what are your views on "wife swapping?"

I wish Old55 could still be added seems odd for him not to be in the pic

I agree; and The Seeker, Blind Fitter and others. Heck, it doesn't seem like SF without Martin, MiamiSammy or Levis ... but I gave everyone plenty of notice. Some people are just concerned about their image on the internet. I understand. In Sammy's case, he might be avoiding the eyes of several law enforcement agencies. But, if anyone else wants in the shot, I guess there's always room for one more, Sweetie.