Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you very much. This year makes 21 years married for Kel and I. Hope she keeps me for another 21.....

Just because of those sentiments and because it's your birthday ... a poem for you and Kel:

Sailing With You

How beautiful this sunrise, while you are its reflection

You offer me a peaceful place to live

Where we are able to love

To laugh fully together

We are able to touch

Truth in one another

A tear is in my eye

Smiles rest easily

Along my lips

Your joy is

My ocean

To sail

upon.

Ken, "good on you" as my dad is wont to say. :grin: I can't imagine being with someone for 21 years... more power to anyone who is able to accomplish that feat, and then some.

Mike - when I glanced at your photo and saw your words "the bone cage" I was horrified when it immediately struck me that those were actual bones.

Then I saw the rest of your words and... well... :crazy:

Ken, what a great shot of you and your wife. She's lovely. You aren't quite so lovely.... but you do look quite handsome! What a great couple, congrats on 21 and more... :)

Mike, is this the first time I've seen your picture, let alone the family? How old is your son? He looks like mom. Your wife is a living doll... and looks quite saintly! ;)

Thank you very much. This year makes 21 years married for Kel and I. Hope she keeps me for another 21.....

I've always had the highest respect for people with high thresholds of endurance, people who can climb Mount Everest without the use of supplementary oxygen, walking over hot coals in bare feet, but Ken's wife deserves a place above these folks for her incredible strength of spending 21 years, that's 183,960 hours!!! With Ken. Wow!!! Amazing!!!

I like Jack Black's quote from "School of Rock"..

"And you know who else has a weight issue ?

Who?

Me.

But once I get up on-stage, start doing

my thing, people worship me.

Because I'm sexy and chubby, man.

Why aren't you on a diet ?

Because I like to eat.

Is that such a crime ?

You know what ?

That's not even the point."