Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have seen your photo before, dear Jane. and I disagree with the statement that I am not missing much.

I may put up another photo of myself soon, or one of me and my little darling. I will be home for 5 days starting tomorrow with not much to do, so what the heck!

Jenny how is your little angel doing? Mine is growing and getting sassier by the day, but I wouldn't trade a moment for anything in this world. I hope to have a new one of her up probably next week. She has a new word now...actually...she uses it in every thing she talks about even if it doesn't apply...too funny! :)

And thank you for the comment about not missing much, I may post one of me again...if I get best DJ in the Songfacts Class of 2007! :grin:

CanAm, it's so nice to finally see you! You and the kids look absolutely great. I have a clock that looks very similar to the one you are standing next to. I could never reach the top (a hiding place for little gifts). You'd have been a handy guy to have around! :)

Ian, you appear to be about what, 6'5?

The kids are gorgeous.

Having fun, eh? Eh?

Actually Joe, I'm only 6'2". The photo was taken this past May at Disney's California adventure. And we did have fun. I felt like a kid again. My kids (Colin 10 and Gillian 8) enjoyed themselves too.

CanAm, it's so nice to finally see you! You and the kids look absolutely great. I have a clock that looks very similar to the one you are standing next to. I could never reach the top (a hiding place for little gifts). You'd have been a handy guy to have around! :)

Thank you, Lucky! You and Helena are going to give me a swollen head (and it's already big enough). The clock I'm standing next to was bought to remember one of my dear Scottish aunties who passed away a few years ago. I've always loved grandfather clocks and I loved my aunt, so I thought it would be something that would remind me of her whenever I look at it. This last year I hid Easter eggs on top of it and gave the kids written clues to find them and the others we had stashed around the house.

Truth be known, I look like an un-made bed.

Though, it's fun to throw the monkey wrench into the fan once in a while, as well as change the pillow cases.

I hear ya.

This is a picture of me this mornin', I didn't get much sleep, and was surprised no one had made coffee.

scaredmonkey.jpg