• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Songfactors!! I have had a pretty eventful stay in the USA. Here are some shots of my family around Christmas. Was great to be with my son, Jim, next oldest, daughter Paige and youngest, Lydia, who had my newest grandchild 14 months ago. Unrelated to my family, I spent New Year's Eve in jail. (Long story.) Will have an exhibition of a collection of my photos from Brazil at The Rutledge Gallery in Dayton, Ohio from Feb 2 until mid-March. Hopefully it will kickstart my efforts to sell my art in the USA. Paige gets married March 31. Lots of neat reunions with friends and acquantances. Miss the everyday read here, but I will be back with you all at the beginning of April.

My son and his wife Ami (just below him), their daughter Madilyn and a family friend on the left. BeamChristmas2.jpg

Lydia and her husband, Nate NateandLydia.jpg

Lydia and her son, Lucas LydiaandLuke.jpg

Paige with Luke PaigeandLuke2.jpg

Me in a recent snowfall RonSunday2.jpg

So not Brazil!

Nice photos , Steel - nice family ! Looks like you've been having a great time ! Congrats on the exhibition and glad to see you haven't slipped away on us ! :cool: :thumbsup: And - admit it - you loved being in the snow again ( still waiting impatiently for our first downfall }:( ) !