Your Photograph

Carl

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the kind replies, ladies, you sure know how to make a fella feel good! That is a 2 year old picture at my old place and that was a 2 car garage. The new place has a 3 car garage. I actually have less space now in the garage since the 3rd car part is full of boxes. At least I can get both my cars in, though. I hope to clear out the boxes eventually and reclaim the entire garage, but that may take some time. Here is a picture of the new homestead:

r2027352a.jpg

I will post a newer picture of me, as promised, when I can. I look pretty much the same, though.

I looked back and saw your photo CC - what can I say without being crude or sexist! Suffice to say you could make a red-blooded male very happy...

Darryl, commenting on another man's good looks is fine in my book - where credit's due and all that... as long as you don't make a habit of it... lol

Thanks, Darryl. If you are secure in your heterosexuality, it is perfectly fine to comment on another man's appearance...

I have never served in the military, but I am about to begin my 17th year as a deputy sheriff. I guess that is pretty close to military service.

Aww phil, your daughters are adorable!! They love dad, that's plain!! I know just where Twin Peaks is. Lake Arrowhead used to be a popular spot for our vacations.

Oh by the way. You are pretty adorable yourself! :shades: We have awfully goodlooking people around here! :)

Ah Huh ! You have that authorative look about you Marc. That would be an interesting job. I think the worst part of being a law enforcement officer would be attending the scene of auto accidents. You'd never get used to that, would you ?

Now I better not tell Phil he's good looking also, but he has a couple of lovely daughters. Mate, I hate to tell you, but they grow into...Teenagers !

:)

You'd never get used to that, would you ?

After 17 years as a cop and 3 years as an ambulance crew member before that, sadly I have gotten used to the carnage, or at least not effected. That would be detrimental to mental health if I let it effect me. In fact, the only thing that is guaranteed to to be difficult (for me or any officer I know) is anything involving a child.

Great picture, Phil!