• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow yeah it is growing too!

How is the injury?

I just got back from the doctor. My fracture is healing nicely, so I do not have to go back for three weeks. Then, the plan is to switch to a walking brace and start physical therapy.

In the small world department, the x ray tech at my doctor's office is a musician who has played with some big funk bands, including Parliament. His grandfather, a trumpet player, knew my father in law when they were in the Count Basie Band together in the 60's.

Thanks for all the nice comments. We are getting married September 15th, 2007 up in Madison, WI.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, Moto! You make a lovely couple.

So you're getting married in Madison! My wife and I lived there for 3 years back in the late nineties. She taught at the University of Wisconsin. It is a beautiful city. We used to kayak or bike every weekend during the Spring and Summer. The beer at The Angelic brew pub was amazing. Every Friday night after work was beer and brat night. Such fond memories.

Our son was born in Madison and we plan to take him and his sister back for a visit in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

you know what? I might actually do that... :laughing:

Oh yes, like those...what do you call them? You know when they had those huge pictures of singers or musicians or whatever in teenie magazines, and each week you got a leg or a shoulder and then you could put them all together and put them on your wall...what's the word? :confused:

You could do something like this for us. :):P

And what if you´re ugly??

the eye of the beholder.... Remember, now, we don't get to compliment one another anymore... we just need to accept that what is gathered here on Songfacts is the conglomeration of the world's most gorgeous creatures, regardless of whom is the beholder of the eye. ;)