Friends

Jillianne

You're not saying that the Emerald Isle got it before even England did? How can that be?!

Anyway, sad to see that it's the end of an era. Those guys have really kept me entertained for so long!

They showed the final episode last night over here :puppyeyes: aw i'll miss it........xxx

You know what? I'm jealous we don't get Radio Telefis Éiranne, but only because of Friends. *giggles gleefully* I could probably subscribe to the thing and cancel my subscription half an hour later or something. Bahah.

I've no idea of other benefits of RTÉ however. But then, receiving Channel 4 as we do, we have to put up with 10 Friends episodes in a single day! That's overdrive, man!

But hey, I'm not complaining. Anything to get my a*s concentrating on something for six hours can't be that bad!

Smilin'

Matt

Yeah we did, jelous :laughing: only messing, yeah we got it on RTE1 its so sad, dont cry watchin it okay ;)

xxxxxx

Double bummer! Nah, I can't get E4. But then, maybe with all the Big Brother stuff coming up, you could see that as being a good thing!

Anyway, back on the original topic, I was watching Friends this morning. The One With Chandler's Work Laugh. Lovin' it. How great morning television on C4 is!

Love and mercy

Amigahd. You can't make me choose! That's a totally unjustified question! How is it answerable?!

I'm a sucker for the classics. The wedding with Ross and Emily... spooky thing was, at the same time as when I first saw that episode, I was really good friends with someone called Rachel, while still going out with Mel. And it just got me thinking about what would happen if I were accidentally to say that instead.

Doesn't bear thinking about really... especially since I'm still being death-gripped on the shoulder! Gerroff yow!

Love and mercy

M@

lol, i dont have a clue who Mel is but lol! your hilarious :bow:

ah ross is the funniest :laughing: I also love Joey, so sweet :beatnik:

Seriously don't cry watching, i was with my friend David, who i am in love with but he's my ex and he doesnt know i still like him, its all pretty messed up...enyho back to the point, I started crying while he was their, so embarasing ::

Dont be ascared watching it, have some tissues on hand :puppyeyes: okay

xxx

Thank you! I try my hardest. And most of the time I fail, but that's just due to the fact that my life is one big fat fail.

I'll certainly keep the tissues on hand. For someone who cries as easy as me, it's not going to be an easy thing to stay upbeat about this..

I loved it when they showed the top 6 episodes over here. I don't know whether or not you were able to see them, but that was a good afternoon's watching, definitely.

And if nothing else, at least we've got another 20 years' worth of repeat showings!

*rolls eyes* Goodbye now. I'm venturing to recover my petard from whence it was hoisted.

Giggling thru the nite

M@

lol, i dont have a clue who Mel is but lol! your hilarious :bow: