Rock INXS

PSYCHOcatholic

A good show for any American Idol fan, but also a good show who knows good rock. I caught it a little bit of it last night. Its the same principle of Idol, expectations and music is different of course. And the judges of course are a whole band. Last night i saw a guy sing a Creed song and he sounded exactly like the lead singer of Creed(when they existed). I heard a little bit of Epilogue by the Foo Fighters, the guy did OK. Great Show...gives us a break from American Idol and Pop Music. But, of course you know what this means. Since Nashville Star already happened. That covers alot of genres. So, next is Rap and Hip Hop Idol. Then...Opera and dare i say, Yodelling.

I also heard they were making a show for which pop star can fake it the best. So far they have Ashlee Simpson, Brittany Spears and that girl who thinks shes Latino...oh yeah La Christina Le Aguilara.

Last night i saw a guy sing a Creed song and he sounded exactly like the lead singer of Creed(when they existed).

Well I'm gonna have to add that to the growing list of reasons called 'Why Scott will never ever watch an episode of Rock Star INXS' :jester:

• 4 weeks later...