SKY HIGH

Mike

What a big surprise!

I really liked this movie, it wasn't great, it wasn't spectacular, it was just plain old fun. I little corney, kinda reminded me of the earlier Disney films of the late sixties and seventies (i.e. Shaggy D.A., Herbie) a lot of unpretentious fun with a great story and likable characters.

I'm so glad Disney realized that making an average movie that just delivers what a movie needs to deliver is ok, we need more of these kinds of films!

Back in my day....oh wait...it is my day...

Oh well...i know what you mean Floyd...sometimes i wish tv stations i.e Nickelodeon, cartoon network, disney channel. I wish they would go back to what they did in say 1997. Disney Channel before Zoog Disney if anybody remember that...before abc family. Disney when they showed the old mickey and donald cartoons. Nickelodeon...Ren and Stimpy...or DONT SAY THAT ON TELEVISION, Double Dare...and ROCKO's Modern Life. Cartoon network...i miss all those cartoons that they used to try out. Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken(favorite)...and what was that one i loved..i dont know.

But hey ive gotten way off subject since the first word. Hey, you know i think this inspires me to make a post.