Eminem 50 cent tim mcgraw

Jess129

I know Eminem... I saw him on TV last night... and a video where he makes fun of Michael Jackson...

I would never date him. But I suppose he wouldn´t chose me neither. ::

Besides, I´m a married woman and I´m not supposed to go dating people I don´t know... :: ::

eeeeeeeeeewwwww!!! ew ew ew ew ew!!

This may very well be the most accurate description you're going to find.

1.Eminem is a fraud, psuedo punk who would probably start crying and wet himself if he were to ever actually come with 10 miles of 'the hood'.

2. .50, I don't know of, other than the fact that he's sold a bajillion records, which makes him a sell-out. Anything with that much mass appeal has got to be a watered down version of the original concept.

3. Tim McGraw is a spineless, wimpy, weak excuse of a man, who sings every stinking song like he's right on the verge of bawling his eyes out, or has a real bad belly ache, or both. Plus, he probably gets punched out by his bland, crossover-melted down sound, plastic wife if he so much as breathes funny.

End of mini rant.

Eminem and 50 cent along with their...eh, colleagues, are not only a bunch of sell outs, they're also plagiarists. And egocentrics. All right fine, so you had a bad childhood. There ARE people who've been through much worse and unlike you haven't had the good fortune to be able to mint money out of talking really fast. Or with a slur. How is someone, who can barely speak properly, sexy? Yuuuuck! Wannabes. Go on...hide behind your shiny little rings and chains and your big cars. Show off your money. Make it seem cool, and turn the kids buying your music into drug dealers.

Tim McGraw, I have nothing against really, barring his collaboration with Nelly. He's harmless.

You're right..maybe it's just my bias. I just feel that rappers, especially the likes of Eminem, have got more hype for their "tormented childhoods". He had a 'song' with a fairly graphic video (and periodic mentions in numerous other 'songs'), and a whole movie about himself and his relationship with his mother. That's overdoing it a bit. I know this 'poor me' bit happens in every genre, but I find it's more cryptic elsewhere. Like 'Scar Tissue' by RHCP is supposed to be about Anthony Keidis' feelings towards his father. But I never knew that until I learnt about it here on SF. In whatever 'pity me' rock songs I hear, the music conveys the depression more than the lyrics do. With rap it's the other way around and they add a video to boot.

Eminem and 50 cent along with their...eh, colleagues, are not only a bunch of sell outs, they're also plagiarists. And egocentrics. All right fine, so you had a bad childhood. There ARE people who've been through much worse and unlike you haven't had the good fortune to be able to mint money out of talking really fast. Or with a slur. How is someone, who can barely speak properly, sexy? Yuuuuck! Wannabes. Go on...hide behind your shiny little rings and chains and your big cars. Show off your money. Make it seem cool, and turn the kids buying your music into drug dealers.

Tim McGraw, I have nothing against really, barring his collaboration with Nelly. He's harmless.

fo-shizzle!

The sad thing is, the music sells a lot of albums and makes these people a lot of money for about 5 years and then they sort of fall off the map.

I saw an N SYNC album the other day in the $5 rack...