Dream To Believe Soundtrack!

cocopups81

Would anyone :)please be able to tell me how I might be able to get in touch with songwriter Ollie E. Brown please?

You see I'm after a few songs from the movie Dream To Believe starring Olivia D'Abo and Keanu Reeves it came out in 1986 I think a.k.a. Flying and the video title for the movie is Teenage Dream.

I'm trying to find some songs that are featured in the movie terrific movie and soundtrack if anyone has heard of it unfortunately, I can't seem to find a soundtrack that was made for this movie. If anyone can help me with the songs that I'm looking for that would mean a lot to me. I'm looking for the songs Flying by Stephanie Mills, Hearts Voice also by Stephanie Mills and songs Desire and Heartbreak it contains the words Heartbreak in it (on the edge of a heartbreak) something like that, which are featured in the movie although I don't know if I have the titles correct and not sure who sings them so if anyone can help me out that would be great.

If anyone can remember it if seen this movie or has the movie can you please check the credits for me and give me a list of all the songs featured in this movie? That would really help me out a great deal. I'm a fan of the 80s you see especially, all the music from that era.

If anyone can get these songs on mp3 for me or knows if I can buy the songs on cd or if there is a soundtrack available please e-mail me: hoh28@hotmail.com

I hope someone who has seen it will be able to help me as these are very rare and I really love the music from the movie so as you might imagine I am very desperate to find these songs.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone finds out anything regarding these songs or has the song and can send me a copy of the songs on an mp3.

Thank you all very kindly for your time & assistance.

Kind regards,

Ellie.