Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hELLO, AND WELCOME TO sONGFACTS, dOORS lADY. i AM ALSO A FAN OF tHE dOORS, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LIKE tHE wHO OR eLVIS cOSTELLO (OR tOM wAITS)....ANYWAY, NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE.

oN A SIDE NOTE, THERE WAS A GIRL NAMED rENEE WHO SAT BEHIND ME IN SCIENCE CLASS IN 7TH GRADE. eVERY DAY, SHE WOULD WRITE "THE dOORS" ON MY T SHIRT, JUST BELOW THE COLLAR. nOW THAT i THINK ABOUT IT, IT WAS MY INTRODUCTION TO SADOMASOCHISM.

It is. We´re glad to have you here and you´ll be more than happy when you find out songfacts is addictive... :cool:

By the way, we have a Canadian Top ten... :) here: http://forum.songfacts.com/showtopic.php?tid/144991/tp/1/

Maybe you´d like to nominate?

We also have our regular Top ten: http://forum.songfacts.com/showtopic.php?tid/145038/tp/1/

The Songfacts symbol is the goldfish you see at the top of the forum pages. (Also there is a fishy/aquatic theme to the status we are accorded based on our post-count).

The collective noun for (a group of) fish is a "school" or "shoal". ie. a group of fish is often referred to as a "school of fish".

So I guess this is Earth-Angels way of saying: "We are a special group of fish, not just any old group of fish."

The fact that a "school" is also a place for education is mere happenstance: I've been here for nearly three years now, and I can't say I've learnt anything useful yet. :P

The fact that a "school" is also a place for education is mere happenstance: I've been here for nearly three years now, and I can't say I've learnt anything useful yet. :P

Really? :P :P

I have learned so much here... I knew a bit :cool: but here I found the chance to search for more, share, ask, get answers... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Not to talk about friends... or fun... :cool: :cool: