Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't want to say something wrong about this frapper map guys, but some dubious websites sell the e-mail adresses they recieve (maybe if you sign up for a newsletter). This can earn you quite a lot of spam.

Maybe it would help, if you use different e-mail accounts. For example I have one "official", one for friends and trusted newsletters and one extra for dubious websites (that one is pretty infested with spam, but I don't bother much with it)

Maybe it would help, if you use different e-mail accounts. For example I have one "official", one for friends and trusted newsletters and one extra for dubious websites (that one is pretty infested with spam, but I don't bother much with it)

That´s strange... My official mail is the one that gets all the spam, while my extra ones just get very little...

that's strange indeed :P sorry I can't think of anything else...

Shawna and CeeCee, do you use extra programms as a Spam Filter? Because I think just about every E-Mail provider uses one, and Outlook too...

So you can say I have a Spam Filter too. and it works, I don't get much Spam now, but the ones that I get annoy me just as much... :P

that's strange indeed :P sorry I can't think of anything else...

Shawna and CeeCee, do you use extra programms as a Spam Filter? Because I think just about every E-Mail provider uses one, and Outlook too...

So you can say I have a Spam Filter too. and it works, I don't get much Spam now, but the ones that I get annoy me just as much... :P

Farin I do have a separate spam filter program....the scouser set it up for me, so I'd have to ask what it is (as compared to the pre-installed, or provider one). I get very little spam....

Well, I don't get much spam, but I do get Paypay and eBay wanting me to certify my purchases a lot. Heh heh, I don't get how they do that when I don't even have an account. I tell ya, the Internet and computers are amazing these days.

Wait a minute...

You mean you people aren't opening your spam???

Well, it won't be me telling you all the wonderful purchase opportunities you are missing out on; not to mention the cadre of interesting men and women waiting to communicate with you on various topics.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I got this one among some other ten this morning:

Hi,

M e R / D / A

V / a G R A

P R O z C

A m B / E N

T r m a d o I

X n a x

C i A L / S

L e V / T R A

S O m

A m o x / c i I l / n

V A L / u M

For your hospitality our sincerest thanks, and for your offer of

professional assistance our grateful acceptance. Terms: cash on

delivery, up to and not exceeding one fourteenth of total profits (if

any); all traveling expenses guaranteed in any event; funeral expenses

to be defrayed by us or our representatives, if occasion arises and the

matter is not otherwise arranged for.

Hey, my name is Josh. I'm 27, in the military, and a Tool connoisseur (to say the least). I just wanted to tell you guys you have a great site. I have been using it for a long time, but never really noticed that there was a "community". Anyway, I'm happy to along for the ride. Thanks for having me!

• Carl unpinned this topic