Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

Kevin, I´m on the PC and I did just as Katie said. Put my name, THEN clicked on the "outside US" box and a box appears where you must put your city. I just made it... but I won´t be able to see it on mac anyways... and I am working on this one...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh , I agree with you , Invisible -- very tough , but I meant it as an option to try --like a hobby , just to pick up some useful things to say . It seemed to me , though, that many younger ( under 60 ) , educated Greeks were able to deal with people in English quite well , so I didn't think he'd have to -- don't really think Marc would seriously consider it , though, anyway. I think I was projecting my own ideas onto him ... Taverna culture is the life for me ! :)

I added the place where I was born as it´s so far... I thought it would be funny to have many different places we come from... I won´t add France as it´s near Spain... after all, I live in spain.

Sue, I guess we´re the most Southern SFrs...

Greece would be cool, but talk about a big change! I could be happy sitting in a cafe looking over the water, sipping espresso and smoking a cigar.

Hawaii is very nice, and I have even priced houses there. The cost of living is too high there, though. A lot of people that live there work 2 and 3 jobs just to make ends meet. I guess it would be the ideal place to be if you had to be homeless, with the nice weather and all.