Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, my name is Susan-Paula. You can call me Sue.

I'm 24. I'd like to say 22, but I'm not. I'm 5'8 and people take me too seriously. I like music, video games, anime/manga, cosplay, sci-fi, animals, movies, travelling, snowboards, BMX's and motorX. People are often surprised that I am a girl. I like to laugh, and have a great sense of humour. I tend to take criticism personally and can be easily offended. I try not to. I have an opinion about everything, but am often too shy to air it. I don't know how to handle conflict situations. I am an only child from a loving home in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. I've had many good years, 2.5 of them have been spent with the love of my life. I studied multimedia art and web design and work for a big games company in the UK. I believe that a smile or a few kind words to everyone you pass in your day spreads endlessly. People call it 'paying it forward'. Try it, you will like it!

Nice to meet you all :D

Who is this woman?? Wow, now that is scary looking back on something that is 8 years old and you are pretty much still the same except you don't give a ******* anymore about airing your opinion, just learned a good way of doing it without pissing too many people off :P

lol You're still a mod , and haven't been banned to my knowledge ( though god know's you should have been -many times , in fact ) . Now you are older and disillusioned and cynical , and lost all sense of impropriety ...how you doing ? It's the Queen's jubilee , afterall , and time for better relations within the Commonwealth . :shades: :guitar: Call me . ;) :googly:

I say that as a man of the cloth , however ...

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone! I'm BrilliantDisguise or you can just call me BD. I love music, especially classic rock. If you can't tell by my user name, my favorite artist is Bruce Springsteen. I am a huge fan of his. I also like Boston, Foreigner, AC/DC, Def Leppard, Supertramp, Joan Jett, Elvis Costello, Fleetwood Mac and many more. I look forward to getting to know you all a little better and talking about what we all love...music. Thanks for having me. :)

• Carl unpinned this topic