Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

Addict! Stop using translators!!

I was wondering where did addict learn his spanish... Jill, you´re so wise...!!!!!!! :shades:

You see, the only way to understand what addict said is translating it into english, then you find out... only possible when speaking both english and spanish, or whatever! :drummer:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chi*ga te banda*o - I remember that one though

Chi*gada tu madre - that one too

No wonder, spanish is not easy to speak or write... Anyway, that thing you wrote up there must be from Mexico, it´s a typical sweet thing to say to a dear one... the second one, I mean, the first I don´t know, must be another more typical thing yet! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I learn a lot of things in Songfacts!!! That´s usefull, indeed! The one about beer I understood, it´s perfect spanish. First thing I learn in any foreign language (I wonder what language is mine, by the way... :stars:, ) is "Where is the French Embassy?"

わかりました、皆。それは南hick でないが、しなければならない

:beady: It's just no fun if you can't do Japanese.

Elvi?? Isn't that the plural of Elvis? For example, as in the sentence: I was in Las Vegas last week, and there were so many Elvi all over the place that I couldn't get anywhere near the slot machines.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Leia - and for changing your name!

Anyway, (the hijacking continues) here's a translation of part of a rap song into actual English. Does anyone know what song it is?

If you are ever trying to locate me, I can usually be found at the local dance hall with a bottle of champagne in my hand.

Or, if you prefer something a bit stronger, I have some street grade MDMA to get you in the mood.

You see, I am much more the type of man that prefers to have open, casual sexual relations instead of being monogamous and committed to one woman.

So if you enjoy getting felt up and groped, then get your fanny over here so I can give it a squeeze.

Anyway, (the hijacking continues) here's a translation of part of a rap song into actual English. Does anyone know what song it is?

If you are ever trying to locate me, I can usually be found at the local dance hall with a bottle of champagne in my hand.

Or, if you prefer something a bit stronger, I have some street grade MDMA to get you in the mood.

You see, I am much more the type of man that prefers to have open, casual sexual relations instead of being monogamous and committed to one woman.

So if you enjoy getting felt up and groped, then get your fanny over here so I can give it a squeeze.

In Da Club - 50 Cent

Do I get a prize?

Anyway, welcome to the boards, Leah, I've been busy, so I haven't had much time to come on and chat, so sorry I'm late.

Yo tambien se Espanol. Vivi dos anos en Colombia y fui al colegio alla, pero eso fue hace mas de veinte anos. No lo escribo mucho, pero lo hablo arto con mis padres.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Carl unpinned this topic