Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! My name's Alayna and I'm 21, 22 on July 15th. I live in New Jersey, and work 5 days a week at a daycare. I love all the kids to death. :) Um, more crap about me... I like to draw and paint, artisticy (Is that spelled right? Is that even a word?) stuff, ya know? My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Linkin Park, The Used, Ludo, and a bunch more. Basically, all the songs that they play on Fuse, I like. Except rap. I don't really know why I don't like it. I used to. I guess it just gets annoying after a while. ANYWAY, I guess that's it about me... Thanks!

Hi Alayna. Even if you do not like classic rock as much, you will still find us a friendly group, for the most part, and it is possible to spend a lot of time in the mostly non music "Random Thoughts" area. Try not to step in the teen angst that sometimes pops up!

Welcome, Alayna, fellow Jersey girl! Daycare worker, too, so you get my respect. My kid's been in daycare since she was 4 months old (she's 4 1/2), so I know all the hard work you guys do for very little pay or benefits.

Hello there I'm Nancy from the Isle Of wight, stumbled across the site trying to find out if a certain song was based on truth or not and love the place, will be returning often. I have 2 cats and am training as a singer (just about to do grade 2) and learning the piano.

I never know what to write in intro's, any questions please ask. :hippie: