Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jill, forse io potrò parlare un po con te nella tua altra lingua... maybe UncleJoe could join!!! Je sais que je peux compter sur Daniel pour parler français, là, pas de problème... tolka khatchou snat yesli yest ktota s katori ia magú paruski gavarit...

And it´s all true, my friends!!!!

oh and peaches:

everone listen up, hi everybody, i live in georgia and this is how we talk and if you (all) don't like it you (all) can kiss my (hot) a$$.

i have made a friend from georgia, she doesn't *quite* talk like that though!! she's high class!

Sweet Gisela, you have made 2 friends from Georgia...including me, of course.

Are you insinuating that I'm not high class? I'm a classy beeyotch, yo. ::

I'll say summat in Italian! Since I am half Italian..

Ciao tutti! Sono Jillianne, amo ballare, ed insultare Aaorn e Zach nella mia madrelingua! È divertente! Lol, I'm so bad at this.. :jester:

Why ya gotta be so mean...? You love to dance and insult me and Zach (whoever Zach is). That's just not fair. I've got nothing to come back with. I know someone from Cambodia, I'll ask him for a catchy phrase and then post it after lunch.

I'll say summat in Italian! Since I am half Italian..

Ciao tutti! Sono Jillianne, amo ballare, ed insultare Aaorn e Zach nella mia madrelingua! È divertente! Lol, I'm so bad at this.. :jester:

Sì, Jilliane, ma le persone di insultare anche quando non capiscono e tuttavia cattivo. Dalla maniera, il mio cognome e Capone.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :: :: :: :jester:

Signore Capone! E vero chè non e buono insultare il signorino Zach thinking he doesn´t understand italian e doppo ci troviamo chè il signorino Zach capisca l´altra lingua... chè e una molto bella lingua, certo!!!

Jill, you shouldn´t be mean with addict and sammy... you never know who you´re talking to!!! :doh:

:laughing: :laughing:

• Carl unpinned this topic