Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

Chimpie thanks for the gender correction. You're the first one here to assume I'm a man. And yeah, I have to admit when knucklehead grabbed that ball I did snicker a little. Not at the team, but at least our fans are smarter than that. It is true, the cards and cubbies do have that rivalry, but it's not mean, like the yankees and the sox(or almost anyone else). Wasn't the Mcgwire - Sosa thing fun? You're gonna be a fun addition here.

Oh by the way, I don't look like Mr Richards, I worship him!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok don't know why my post showed up 3 times

Windy, I noticed sometimes you click on "continue" and you get a screen with "we cannot proceed. Post already exists". I tried to click on "continue" a couple of times and maybe that´s why you get triple post... must be some stuff in the web!

Chimpie, ( I like calling you chimpie unlike others, it's cute like you), mt family and friends are always saying I remind them of Yogi cause I'm always saying something goofy like that. Hence my use of yogisms. Plus he's from St Louis.

I do hit my continue button and it sys page not responding. I also find myself slow on this site. Something strange is going on here OooooOOOOooo it's Halloween. I just remebered, I don't need a costume, I'll be glowing in the dark!

I do hit my continue button and it sys page not responding. I also find myself slow on this site. Something strange is going on here OooooOOOOooo it's Halloween. I just remebered, I don't need a costume, I'll be glowing in the dark!

I also run slow on this site... do you think it´s halloween? Well, IT IS HALLOWEEN, but it happens before too... it must be that Songfacts is getting very popular and everybody wants to get in, Windy!!!

Have a good halloween!! :jack: :jack:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't mean to interrupt you...but I love introduction posts from others, so here's mine:

I'm Fintan, from England, and I suppose I'm one of those guys that like the music their parents used to listen to (though my parents were only born during the 60s, and that's the period I like), like The Beatles, The Stones, The Small faces and especially The Who.

Right. :guitar:

• 2 weeks later...

Hullo all...so im sorta new here (i've had a few posts on the Creative Writing forum) and I was just wondering what everyone was into out there...personally? I am huge into horseback riding (hunter/jumpers) and I am pretty into fencing as well. I love to write (obviously...hehe ::) and I am a total science geek (mostly molecular genetics and astrophysics, but I am fairly open to all scientific endevors). I am a sr. in high school and will hopefully (if there is a g-d out there who has been listening to my prayers since I was four) attend Harvard next year. I love John Steinbeck, James Joyce, and E.E. Cummings above all others and have a scary obsession with all things post-grunge (musically, that is)...especially The Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, and Pearl Jam (though they are kinda on the edge of that genera). I am mostly into writing short fiction and free verse poetry (though I do dabble with sonnets and haikus at times) and I do write a bunch of fanfiction. I have an incredible boyfriend (who is also one of my two best friends...who I will most likely be with for the rest of my life...hehe...yay!); a best friend (the other one) that I known since I was six; two dogs, a pony (hopefully he will have a few new friends soon) and a huge italian family.

Whew...that's me in a nutshell...

So I gave you insight on me...now tell me bout you!!!!!!!!!!

• Carl unpinned this topic