Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

Hey, I'm a 17 year old audiophile. I live in Canada and listen to everything. From Boston to Bach, no matter what decade or genre, I'm in, I live for music and I'm 1st trombone in my school band. Just recently got into a band called Trapt. Great band, check em out. Also, check out some Christian music too. There is Christian punk, rock, rap, and some hard core stuff. Don't judge because it's Christian. www.starfieldonline.com Check it out!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im Daniel...j I suppose.

I am the youngest on these boards, I'm 13. My musical tastes are Pink Floyd, Pink Floyd, Pink Floyd, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Manic Street Preachers, Guns n' Roses, The Beatles, The Who, The Rolling Stones soon, Jimi Hendrix, Lynyrd Skynyrd, NEIL YOUNG, Van Morison and The Band.

Welcome sir Chimpalot. Maybe you will appreciate these.

:happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

Man I don't even like bananas--too stereotypical! Cape Breton is in Nova Scotia, right? I was actually in Halifax one time in my capacity as a famous model-- it was for a well-known outdoor gear outfit. I guess they thought they could go for the upscale "buppie" audience or whatever by using my mug (I looked good in the fishin gear I must admit tho the only fish I ever caught was Mrs. Paul's in the store!) Anyway, Halifax was a bit slow, but it was pretty and clean--a lot like Gary, Indiana I must say (yeah right!)(why am talikn like the Fresh Prince BTW?)--and my horizons were suitably expanded by the experience. :: :: ::

i'm a sox fan so i get your feeling about the cubs.
Up 2-0 looks good but from readin the history books they had the Mets dead to rights in '86, and good lord look what happened! But I think they broke the Curse by that freaking incredible comeback against the Steinies. And besides, I hate St Louis so bad that I am pulling for the Sox big time.

Up 2-0 looks good but from readin the history books they had the Mets dead to rights in '86, and good lord look what happened! But I think they broke the Curse by that freaking incredible comeback against the Steinies. And besides, I hate St Louis so bad that I am pulling for the Sox big time.

what curse?

sorry dude I just assume everyone other than me is like 40 or something

Simmer down, Mr. Evil...I am a very young 35... ::

Allow myself to introduce myself...

My name is Tenacious Peaches. You may call me Peaches or TP. My turn-ons include long walks on the beach and men who aren't afraid to cry. My turn-offs include high carb foods and people who are mean to animals, especially the cute, furry ones.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome to the asylum, chimpevil. Glad to have you!

My name is Tenacious Peaches. You may call me Peaches or TP. My turn-ons include long walks on the beach and men who aren't afraid to cry. My turn-offs include high carb foods and people who are mean to animals, especially the cute, furry ones.

Wow, this is so weird... Just the other day, I was walking on the moonlit beach near Ocean City, MD, while eating a foot-long chili dog and choking a kitten at the same time, and I was blubbering like a baby all the while I was doing it. Weird, man...weeeeeird!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

See, you have to know how to decipher those personal ads.

"Enjoys long walks" means they don't have a car.

"Enjoys candlelit dinners" means their electricity is cut off.

"Looking for someone who knows how to treat me right" means they want someone to more or less do what they say without argument.

"In search of professional man/woman" means they want someone with money to support them.

"Enjoys the finer things in life" $$$$

Anyway....carry on.

Chimpevil, my sig is from Van Morrison's Into the Mystic. Great song! I like all kinds of music but my two favorites are..........drumroll.......Bruce Springsteen and Neil Young.
Yeah, my roomies slammed me for not knowin that your sig was Morrison (duh!) And hell Moondance is one of my all time favorites! Sorry, HD. The Boss is o'course one of the all-time all timers (and the fact that he's pushing big for Kerry is excellente--not that I'm talkin politics or anything!)But hell as far as Neil goes, my uncle must be his #1 fan. He made me appreciate the power of his words--I'm a wannabe poet don't you know. Heck, when he babysat me, he didn't play Rock a Bye Baby or whatever, he played Cowgirl in the Sand :guitar: (To this day, the song makes me crave a juicy juice.) Damn I ramble on don't I? But I guess the bottom line is that, yeah, I like Neil,too.

Be talkin to ya. :thumbsup:

• Carl unpinned this topic