Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

Whoa that dancing banana is way too freaky for me. HD, you know you're my heart, but chimpevil seems to have a certain, you know, je ne sais quoi that I find appealing. Besides there's always room for another young,hip thing on this site! ::

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Chimp and welcome to Songfacts. I use this smily alot :: Oooh and we have new smilies!!! :jack: :jack: :jack: :jack: Not quite Amy's dancing banana's....but hey, I try.

I'm told I have eclectic taste in music, and I'm ok with that. I think there's nothing wrong in trying a little of everything on the charts and the radio. ::

I, too, am a major Stones head....seen 'em 14 times.

Miami, you really saw the Stones 14 times? Well, it´s not strange, you´re a real lover...I saw them only five... or maybe four times...

Hello, Chimp, welcome! Exercise your sense of humor. This is the best forum you can find. It rocks!

Amy, your dancing bananas are incredible...I´ll have to enhance my posts with something one of these days... I see they´re graemlins... two new ones! :jack: :happybanana:

Hi everyone. I don't know if I've been around long enough, but this forum seems like a super-friendly place, so I shall introduce myself as well.

My name is Ali, and I hail from Michigan State University. I'm 19 and I wish I were 54, according to my music tastes. ;)

I love Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Buddy Guy, The Who, The Beatles, Queen, Steve Miller Band, Peter Frampton, The Rolling Stones...I could go on, but you get the picture.

I'd actually like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for being so open and welcoming, I feel like I fit right in. :thumbsup:

Hey Thoreau! Let me tell you being young and hip is overrated (OK sometimes it's alright!), but you seem real and might I say fresh (and that's a good thing in my book.)

I bet you have good musical taste too. So what do you like?

(And, excuse my everloving ignorance but what song is your signature from?)

Be talking to ya! ::

Im Daniel...j I suppose.

I am the youngest on these boards, I'm 13. My musical tastes are Pink Floyd, Pink Floyd, Pink Floyd, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Manic Street Preachers, Guns n' Roses, The Beatles, The Who, The Rolling Stones soon, Jimi Hendrix, Lynyrd Skynyrd, NEIL YOUNG, Van Morison and The Band.

Welcome sir Chimpalot. Maybe you will appreciate these.

:happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

Hey, nice to meet ya.. I'm Jillianne, and I like all kinds of music my favourites are, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, the manic street preachers, Feeder, Thin lizzy, Hendrix and Clapton, and I like some pop like Maroon 5..

Yeah..and I'm a dancer..yeah

All hail the bannana :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

Let me please introduce myself...

hello, Chimp, I am Edna, I live in Spain but I am French and Argentinian. I´m a housewife now though I worked as a music journalist for 25 years or more. I love the Rolling Stones, Beatles, Dylan, Pink Floyd, Leonard Cohen, Cars, Blondie, Jefferson Airplane, Bob Seger, pop music, Ramones and all kind of oldies, as well as french music (Edith Piaf, Gréco, Gainsbourg, Hardy, etc.)

And DanielJ is our youngest favourite! He knows a lot, has a great taste and he´s only just begun!!! :happybanana: :happybanana: :drummer:

WELCOME!

I'm pretty new to the site too as well as a lot of other people around here. I'm 14 and like all kinds of music my fav bands are pink Floyd, the who, zeppelin, the Beatles, the stones and the list goes on. This site is very cool and most the people here are pretty nice. Nice to meet you

(stay away from cyberdemon :: ::)

:happybanana:

hey there!

i'm pretty new here too! my name is gisela, i'm a 21-year-old student of european studies (politics and languages) in cork in the south of ireland (the real capital we call it!). i'm currently spending a year in munich studying in their gorgeous university and getting wildly drunk most nights! (see thread songfacts awards... or i'd rather you didn't actually!)

my favourite musician is jeff buckley. after that the list is endless: u2, radiohead, thin lizzy, manic street preachers, damien rice, the smiths, smashing pumpkins, the frames, eels, portishead, nirvana, pink floyd, queen, the beatles, coldplay, the stones, massive attack, basement jaxx..... that should give you an idea of the different types of music i like. i'm also a self-confessed pop-tart (if the song is right).

lovely to have you here, stick around, it's great! :)

but you seem real and might I say fresh (and that's a good thing in my book.)

Holy crap, it's like the 90s themelves are posting on the board!

Hey chimp, being young and hip is overrated? Try being young and a loser, it works for me. To tell you a little about my musical taste, I like Pink Floyd, The Who, Focus, The Beatles, Deep Purple, The Doors, The Stones, Electric Light Orchestra, Led Zeppelin, Yes, and Chicago. Let me tell you, my musical taste has widened so much because of the people on these boards, so I can guess yours probably will too. Just stay away from the KISS-loving Jr and Ken :jester:.

Hope to see you around more, Take care.

Holy crap, it's like the 90s themelves are posting on the board!

Man, sorry, I'm a child of the 90's. Guess that would be like you slippin in a groovy or something. :: (Don't the smirk remind you of our prez tho?)

Hey chimp, being young and hip is overrated? Try being young and a loser, it works for me. To tell you a little about my musical taste, I like Pink Floyd, The Who, Focus, The Beatles, Deep Purple, The Doors, The Stones, Electric Light Orchestra, Led Zeppelin, Yes, and Chicago. Let me tell you, my musical taste has widened so much because of the people on these boards, so I can guess yours probably will too. Just stay away from the KISS-loving Jr and Ken :jester:.

Hope to see you around more, Take care.

Welcome, Chimp. I guess my taste in music is similar to everyone else's, but let me add old punk and hardcore. X is one of my favorites. I have also been immersed into jazz since I met my wife four years ago. Her dad is a jazz singer (from Chicago, btw) and I have got to go to a lot of parties and gigs with them. I have been fortunate enough to meet some of the greats. Enjoy your stay!

• Carl unpinned this topic