Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its time for me to introduce myself...

My name is Wade, and I am 15 years old. I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. My favourite hobbies are music, music and more music. I play Viola (my main instrument) tenor sax (my casual instrument-not quite so much time spent practicing) and guitar on occasion (my just-for-fun-once-in-a-while instrument). As for tastes in music to listen to, I like lots of stuff that was made before I was born. If I had to pick a few artists, they would be The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and Rush when I want something heavier. I wouldn't decribe my musical tastes as 'classic rock'- I don't particularly like Led Zeppelin, for instance, and ACDC makes me want to vomit. I also listen to classical music on occasion, but in general I get enough of it in school orchestra where I play viola. I used to play a lot of sports but am quickly quitting those- they aren't as much fun as when I was younger. Thats pretty much my entire life summed up in a paragraph...

Edited by Guest
so many typos...

Yes, you´re right, it´s like living in a constant holiday... :laughing: Once you´re here you cannot leave anymore... I miss my two countries sometimes but if I was to leave I know I would miss Spain badly.

Come to see me!! I have every Beatles album there is... :grin:

• 3 weeks later...

I might as well formally introduce myself. My name is Audrey Michelle.. not Molly Jane. I actually dont know how I got pinned with that nickname but it suits. I'm twenty years old from a small town in Mississippi. I feel much older though because it seems all I have time to do is work and barely sleep. Its a deadend job and I hate it. Gotta pay the bills though. :smirk: I love music. Especially Pink Floyd. There's just something about them.. :blah: My dad passed away when I was twelve and in a strange way.. the music I listen to is a way of holding on to him and never letting him be forgotten. That being said, I'm a big dork but a likeable one. I've got shoulder length dark brown hair and green eyes. I'm tall and curvy.. oh so sexy! :P;) There's more to know about me but I want to remain somewhat of a mystery.. :shades:

Edited by Guest

I have three copies of the LP... :laughing: One of them has only one part of "Tommy", the other LP is "Live at Leeds"... the other copie is totally scrateched. The third is my husband´s... I had to get me he cd. I´m old, you know? :shades:

• Carl unpinned this topic