Introduce and Frapper Map yourself here

Henry David

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10,00 Days....... All I can say is wow. Just as good as every other album they have produced, in my opinion. I see alot of the A Perfect Circle mentality spilling over into this record, lyrically speaking, but the music as a whole is as deep as ever. I highly recommend it to anyone that hasn't heard it in it's entirety.

I totally forgot this thread exsisted. I'm not really introducing myself. But since I had to remind Darryl a couple months ago....

Do y'all remember Windy of the cool Keith Richards avatar? For personal reasons she morphed into CeeCeeRider, the ever watchful eye.

You both are sweeties. I realized after I explained to Darryl, that I had not to many others. I was sometimes getting a Huh? reaction, as if some wondered how I knew somthing that happened a long time ago..... :grin: I kinda like naked itchy old men, and Hotsy Totsy chickies that hang out in basements too..... :grin:

You both are sweeties. I realized after I explained to Darryl, that I had not to many others. I was sometimes getting a Huh? reaction, as if some wondered how I knew somthing that happened a long time ago..... :grin: I kinda like naked itchy old men, and Hotsy Totsy chickies that hang out in basements too..... :grin:

I like pale green eyes suspended in the air.

How about just naked and itchy. Who's old? I'm only 59.

The grandsons words.... :grin: Joe, you're a spring chicken...just an itchy one! Radhi, have you found a HK basement....or are you way up in a penthouse somewhere?

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...
  • Carl unpinned this topic