"Like a wolf she cries to the moon..come to me.."?

Bert51437

I have been searching for and asking for 4 years the name of the song and the artist on a webpage at my website. So far have found nobody who can identify it. It is a very pretty song any help would be appreciated. I will guarantee my site is virus free so please look & listen I would really appreciate it.

www.nicewillie-productions.com/ctm/ctm.html

Thank You,

Bert aka:NiceWillie

I had a listen to your song Bert, and it is a very pretty song, but I also cannot find any listing of it so far. Do you remember where you found the clip? These are the lyrics I heard when listening to the clip.

Hear the river

Deep in the forest

Through the mist

She cries like a wolf

She cries to the moon

Ooh come to me

Ooh come to me

Ooh lay me down

With candles of red rose(?)

Lay me down

Ooh lay me down

With judgement in purple clothes (?)

lay me down

Hear me cry

To the moon

Touch me now

Touch me now

I am yours forever

Take me now

Take me now

Ooh come to me

Ooh come to me

Ooh lay me down

A black hunter filled with hope(?)

Lay me down

Ooh lay me down

Protect me from the cold

Lay me down

I have no idea where I found the song was long ago on a website and was like mine had no true title or artist. This is really getting to be a challenge finding the artist & song title.

Thank You for taking a look and hopefully someone will recognize it. Been looking for 4 years now still haven't given up.

Bert

• 2 weeks later...

i've also heard the song and it was in this film on TV called "Hot Wired". Its about two cops chasing bad guys. The song is first played in a love scene and at the end. I came across your post when i tried searching for the song online. Is there anyway i could download the song?

• 10 years later...