OLD 55's ONGOING MUSIC KNOWLEDGE QUIZ

OLD 55

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Idea Laurie. Paul (Psychocatholic) could be a sub, or even a "phone a friend" - a team could ask him through the forum if they were stuck on a question. What do you think of that?

Provided we ever get off the ground. I'm disappointed with the underwhelming lack of response. (But I'm also grateful to my friends who support the idea).

:P

Yes, I was hoping to start today. I'll be away all tomorrow morning *Australian Eastern Time and I'm headed out now for a few hours.

But as soon as we get another 2 or 3 teams it's game on Katie.

We still only have 3 Teams confirmed:

Katie & Uncle

Shawna & Brad

Edna & Laurie

Maybe Peaches & Sammy ? Unless they get another partner each.

There's a few other people who were on the Site when I was away that haven't been back. I AM a bit of an ogre I suppose. Boo !

Agreed...ill be Phone a Friend.

Thanks Paul. :)

We'll have to work out some rules on that one.

Let's see - maybe a team posts "Pass to Psychocatholic" if they're stuck, but we'd have to limit how many times each team could use you ? (Some of these ladies may have a few ideas on how they could use a 19 year old young man. Let me know if you receive any improper proposals and I'll deduct points as appropriate). ;)

What about Kevin, Jr, Radhika, Batman, Foxy? Marc, Diggs, HD, Angel, Mike, Ken? Any of you available/willing/able to participate? Others I've forgotten??

Bazooka, daslied ? Radhika got quite a few right last time. Haven't seen Jr for a while. Elvish must be too busy with the Bub (told you so). I could put on lots of English questions for Diggs. VERY difficult ones, because they beat us in the cricket.

Kevin will play if needed he said. Onya Mate. :)

I'll gladly do it, Darryl.... Problem is I am not around much nowadays due to other commitments. If anybody wants a 'silent' partner who will chip in as and when he can, pick me!

Oh, the cricket heralds a new era in English/Aussie relations. Now we can hold our heads high in London pubs again!

Regards

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe some will want to play on their own?

Edna sweetie they can wait until - make that IF - I start a new Quiz. The answers of anyone who hasn't registered as a "Team Member" or

"Contact Friend" will be disregarded, and they will be asked to please respect our rules.

What happened to those who seemed to be so keen to air their knowledge before I returned ? Afraid of a little challenge ???

Welcome Peaches and Sammy. ONE more Team and we'll start. Hard to believe we can't get 10 people together for a short time.

PLEASE SEE BELOW ! I'M GOING TO TRANSFER THIS TO A NEW THREAD NOW.

BUT THERE ARE MORE POSTS OVER THE PAGE. WE HAVE A NEW PLAYER LOOKING FOR A PARTNER. NICE TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

Hi Diggs. Yes, you beat us fair and square. Your bowlers made just so much better use of the conditions. And I think that some of our players were very petulant about it. The best Team won and that's it !

;)

We might make you another "Contact A Friend" like Psycho, if we get off the ground.

Edited by Guest