OLD 55's ONGOING MUSIC KNOWLEDGE QUIZ

OLD 55

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I knew that! I've been working instead of playing today and I missed an Al Green question. I love him. One of my good friends goes to Memphis all the time and took a picture of Al Green's star on Beale Street. I have it hanging in a place of honor at home. "Let's Stay Together" is one of my top 3 favorite songs ever.

Pardon the interruption. Carry on.

Edited by Guest
Das jumped in line before me. That bastard. Just kidding. Sort of. Hey, this is getting really long. I wonder when it will cut me off? Is this a never ending reason box or does it have limits? I guess everything has limits. Thanks for reading this!

I knew that! I've been working instead of playing today and I missed an Al Green question. I love him. One of my good friends goes to Memphis all the time and took a picture of Al Green's star on Beale Street. I have it hanging in a place of honor at home. "Let's Stay Together" is one of my top 3 favorite songs ever.

Pardon the interruption. Carry on.

I Love Al Green's voice......and awhile back we were talkin about grits, and I thought about that incident :crazy: