OLD 55's ONGOING MUSIC KNOWLEDGE QUIZ

OLD 55

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

What well-known actor recorded an album in the 60's under a different name than his birth-name and also played guitar briefly for a well-known band in the 60's?

Could it be Tommy Lee Jones? I thought I heard somewhere that he played in a band before becoming Al Gore's roommate at college. That Al Gore...what a bad influence!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :confused: :confused:

None of the above.

Current Question:

What well-known actor recorded an album in the 60's under a different name than his birth-name and also played guitar briefly for a well-known band in the 60's?

Hint:

After the music years, this Italian guy later formed a nightclub comedy act. He has also been acting since he was a child.

:coolio: Congratulations, Laurie! :coolio:

Joe Pesci it is.

Joe Pesci has been acting ever since he was a kid. As a child actor, he performed in radio plays, and later on a television variety program called "Star Time Kids."

During his twenties, he recorded an album under the name of "Joe Ritchie," then playing guitar for Joey Dee and the Starlighters, and later forming a nightclub comedy act with acting pal Frank Vincent.

* Shawna gave me the correct answer in an IM this morning but disqualified herself from posting it on the board.

I told her she should have posted it.

Edited by Guest

Well Brad, tell that girl to post a question there's no rules here!....lol

ok here's a quote...im sure it's googable, but try not to if you can.

"They may not be the hippest band in the world, but they are the best."

who said this at a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction, and who was this late 60's early 70's band?....

Edited by Guest