OLD 55's ONGOING MUSIC KNOWLEDGE QUIZ

OLD 55

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. I'm not sure Joe. What about all those guys in the film clip? Maybe they're just miming. I'd be interested in any more info you have on the "Innocent Man" Album from which it came.

Everyone in the video, including Joel are lip-synching. Joel did all the background voices on the recording of the song for the album.

And yes, that's Men At Work, for sure. Darryl, you should have just asked "who can it be now?"

Everyone in the video, including Joel are lip-synching. Joel did all the background voices on the recording of the song for the album.

Thanks Joe. :) That's very interesting. Come to think of it, the same guys were in the video for "Uptown Girl" and were very athletic. Probably they were included for their dancing ability! (I always told my sons, "I don't care what you do as long as you don't become dancers", and then one of my daughters finished up living with a male dancer, who was heterosexual - unfortunately)

. ..........................................................

O.K. Now I have that off my chest........

:coolio:CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN LAURIE! :coolio:

The Australian group Men At Work it is. Fancy confusing them with a bunch of Punk Poms. ::

PLEASE -

No cards, letters, Emails about:

(a) Homophobia

(B) Some womens' lousy taste in males (my Wife is an exception of course)

© The English (my best friend is a Pom)

(d) Punk - it's not as bad as Rap

(e) Rap, because it's not music.

:happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

No cards, letters, Emails about:

(a) Homophobia

(B) Unemployed lazy guys

© The English (my best friend is a Pom)

(d) Punk - it's not as bad as Rap

(e) Rap, because it's not music.

Well, how about dancing then? All I can say Darryl, is, "Let me put this hamburger down. I don't want no mo. I wanna daaaaaaaaaaance". Archie Bell and the Drells, from Houston, Texas where they not only sing but dance "just as good as we want". The song? I Just Can't Stop Dancing.

Did I sound like Kasey Kasem?