OLD 55's ONGOING MUSIC KNOWLEDGE QUIZ

OLD 55

Yes Brad, we're lucky to have such a nice (and knowledgable) group of people. Edna did very well and so did you Shawna, because you started late.

We've still got our daughter and grandchildren here for another week and a bit, and we have a few outings planned. I'll start the Quiz up again the weekend after next, OK?

CONRATULATIONS AGAIN TO OUR WINNERS BRAD AND LAURIE. BRAD HAS CHOSEN AN "AEROSMITH" SHEETLET OF STAMPS AND LAURIE A "BEATLES". :thumbsup:

dazstamp0316.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 6 points!!! I'm only... 86 points behind the leaders!!!! :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

Me, too! Shawna, we kick boo-tay, girl! :rockon: Brad and Laurie, I got a set of KISS stamps when I won and they are awesome. I guarantee you'll be thrilled with your stamps.

Old Fitty is a wonderful man to give us his time and energy through these quizzes. We love you, Darryl. ::

As I said, we have a NICE group of people. :)

Thanks for all your kind words - Peaches made me blush. :o

First time for about 45 years. ::

I'll spend any spare time I have over the next week trying to think up some GOOD Questions.

Elvish, you'll just have to win the Quiz again and get that Willie Nelson stamp. I thought he was an unusual choice for a set called "Legendary Bands" - although he IS a legend. :thumbsup:

Laurie chose this Beatles Set.

dazstamp084.jpg

As I said, we have a NICE group of people. :)

Thanks for all your kind words - Peaches made me blush. :o

First time for about 45 years. ::

I'll spend any spare time I have over the next week trying to think up some GOOD Questions.

Elvish, you'll just have to win the Quiz again and get that Willie Nelson stamp. I thought he was an unusual choice for a set called "Legendary Bands" - although he IS a legend. :thumbsup:

I've had Heaps of trouble getting into the Thread the last couple of days; mostly it either just timed out or I lost patience.

I did say a few posts ago that our daughter and grandchildren are leaving this Saturday and I'd start the Quiz up again next weekend. I'd better think up some more questions! See you all then. :)

:headphones:

Yes, yes, well we HAD to give you one I suppose ::

Looking forward to next weekend Darryl!!!

Yes, England A.K.A. "The World Eleven" set up the win on the first day. Let's hope Glenn McGrath is fit to play, because the rest of our bowlers were hot and cold - and so were our batsmen for that matter. :: P.S. It starts tonight Katie!