street team

digitalstitches

has anyone here heard of 12 stones? i work for a street team that supports bands. i help get them noticed. i pass out demo tapes, stickers and flyers. i also run for trapt, static x and deftones. alot of the bands i promote are gothic rock or just rock, so please be aware of that. if anyone here is interested in learning about these bands, please feel free to e-mail me. digitalstitches@comcast.net :drummer:

I am on several street teams for Australian acts here in Aus. and usually in exchange for putting the word out- putting up posters, handing out fliers and stuff. I get my name on the door to any of the acts shows in my area, freebies of the bands latest CD or sometimes merchandise and get the opportunity to meet all the bands.

Street teams are a great, cheap way for bands to get their name out there and for fans to get involved with bands they like and it not cost them a fortune to see them.

Usually pretty easy to get involved.

Alot of bands these days have contact details on their website or you can usually contact their management and ask to get involved.