'question's' about Axl Rose/ Guns & Roses

Angel49737

Hiya,

I'm 'Angel', and i just wanted to know, ?if anyone knows where Axl Rose is now!, and ?whats he doing!; I know 'Slash', joined 'Velvet-revolver', with Scott Whelan; but I just wondered what happened to 'Axl', and also ?why 'Gun's and Rose's', split-up in the first place?, and also ?when 'exactly' this 'all' occurred!; Cause i thought they were brillient, and still do!, so i just ?what to know what happened, and/ or went-wrong!, and why, basically; I hope one of you's will be able to answer my question's?; Thanks in advance,

yours, Axxx

At the end of October 1996 SLASH resigned from Guns N'Roses. SLASH's patience in dealing with Axl Rose's delays on producing a new album was reaching an end. He continued to try to work with the band whenever Axl wanted, but meetings and rehearsals turned up nothing except for an inability for the two to work together. While SLASH chose to remain quiet except for the wish to work with Axl again if they could settle their disagreements, Axl declared that he could not work with SLASH because Slash wanted to produce another rock album while he, Rose, wanted a new direction for the band. Given the choice between producing an album in a format he did not believe in and leaving to take up other work as a musician, Slash resigned from Guns N'Roses. Worldwide, fans expressed shock and disbelief, anger and disillusion. It remains to be seen what the most recent incarnation of Guns can do.

Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash told the Glasgow Daily Record that he doesn't envision any sort of reunion of the band's classic lineup any time soon. "I haven't talked to (singer Axl Rose) since I quit. I don't really see a reunion happening." Slash said that the reasons why the original band split up all have to do with Rose. "He made some idle threats while we were touring and wouldn't go on stage unless we signed a piece of paper. We opted to go on stage and not let everybody down so we signed the piece of paper."

The guitarist says that Rose has "dragged (the band's name) through the mud so much that even if he said, 'Look, guys, I've been to therapy and I'm a better person now, let's get back together and do a show,' we'd all be like, we don't want to be in that band." Slash adds that "no amount of money" would make him resolve his differences with the reclusive, eccentric Rose.

axlrose_doonaxel2002.jpg

Axl's new look.