Song quotes

Mike

This is not a classic but I remember my British friends used to say it a lot in the 70´s: "If I go insane please don´t put your wires in my brain". Pink Floyd. "If"

I might use it for my sig... :P

You made me think of one, Edna!

"I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane" Waylon Jennings

also: "Mammas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys" Willie & Waylon

Way before AC/DC a band called Back Street Crawler (Paul Kossof after Free) had a great song with the line...'it's a long way down to the top'....

I've always thought the line...'it's hard to say you love someone...but it's hard to say you don't' sums up human relationships rather well. :bow:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favorite quotes is from Janis Joplin's Me and Bobby McGee (written by Kris Kristofferson). The line is....freedom's just another word for nothing left to do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always thought it was "nothing left to lose".

You all are right....what was I thinking at 3 in the morning? Just a brain fart...thanks for the correction!

I listen to and sing this song all the time cause I love it and I go screw it up when the fingers hit the keyboard. The line is....freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose

can you tell I'm bored my first day back at work after vacation? Hmmm... well, here's another notable Roger Clyne lyric...(although all of his lyrics are quite notable!!)

"General, General, I gotta ask it

With this new uniform do I get a casket?"

RCPM :rockon: