Films, Television and Music

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did anyone happen to catch the Martha Stewart Movie that was on TV?...my co-worker said that it was pretty interesting...even though I dont care for her, I would of liked to of seen the movie, but I missed it...I heard she got in trouble a few times, and was caught stashing ingredients for baked goods in her locker :grin:

Martha Behind Bars is going to be on Lifetime tonite at 5pm est.

okay just watched the movie...it was alright..had some interesting parts in it, but it wasnt all that great....cybill shepard played martha, they did a good job making her look like martha though.

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are two sets of commercials running currently which I enjoy quite a bit.

1-The Slowskys-A married couple of turtles who think that Comcast Cable Internet is just too fast. They prefer DSL because it's nice and slow, like them. Comcast has hit the mark with these spots featuring the darling Slowskys. Check one of the spots out here:

THE SLOWSKYS

The latest spot features a Hawaaian theme if you can find it. It's fun.

They've become so popular that they also have their own site, here: THE SLOWSKYS' SITE

2-The Taco bell spots for Carne Asada featuring the two lions rolling their R's and trying to sound like Ricardo Montalban. Here's the spot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9KWYVzxxFc

BTW, that is Ricardo Montalban doing the voice-over at the end.

• 2 weeks later...