Takin' it back - Breathless

I heard a song on the radio yesterday that I haven't heard for ages. I was at work, so if they said the name of it or who does it, I probably missed it. I think it's from the later 70's or earlier 80's, a rock song. Some of the chorus goes like this: "And you're gonna be taking it back, you're gonna be taking it back, tomorrow when you're flat on you're back, you're gonna be taking it back." Some of the others words go: "It was something you implied, baby, when you said it. But I told myself it was someone else, yet I can't quite forget it. In your present state of mind, excuses are hard to find"...then it goes on with the chorus. Those words might not be verbatum, but close, I think. It's a really cool song, so if anybody can help with this, I'd really appreciate

it...thanks!!! :: :D

Marissa

Thanks for trying to help so far everybody!!! It's werid how easy it is to find some songs from the past, and others it's like they never exsisted, ya know? But I just heard it the other day, and I remember it got a lot of airplay on the radio when it was current. So I don't know why it's so hard to find. Well, if I absolutely can't find it by any other means, I may have to resort to calling the radio station, that works sometimes if you can get through to somebody, but not always. :: :help:

Cheers,

Marissa

i too googled and found a few songs with the lyric "flat on your back" in them. don't know if i found the right one though! the most likely candidate is Take My Hand - Dido. the rest were mariah carey, blazin' squad and xhibit - not exactly what you're looking for!!