Sign in to follow this  
Batman

What Album Is That?

Right, Brian Eno is one of the performers... and another member of Roxy Music is there too. But googling isn´t cheating... :( in this case, at least... you should find a band with Eno & fellow Roxy (he was on stage with Bryan Ferry at the Live8...) playing a live record. Another hint: the bass player is Bill McCormick.

No... it´s "801 Live"... Brian Eno, Phil Manzanera, Simon Phillips, Bill McCormick, Lloyd Watson. It´s from 1976... I thought it would be easier, it was a well-known record in England...

I can´t post another now, I still can´t photoshop all alone... :angel: So next one? Batman? Brad?

So it´s my turn... but I´m doing something wrong with photoshop and I guess I´ll have to wait till the designer gets home... sorry!! Show must go on... :shades:

Edna, I believe you have a Mac so could you explain how this works for me, a fellow Mac user. I am not understanding how to obscure the name. I do not have a photoshop application that I know of. I understand how to host the pic, etc. I just don't understand the "paint" application. My computer is pretty new BTW. Thanks

Edna, I believe you have a Mac so could you explain how this works for me, a fellow Mac user. I am not understanding how to obscure the name. I do not have a photoshop application that I know of. I understand how to host the pic, etc. I just don't understand the "paint" application. My computer is pretty new BTW. Thanks

I believe photoshop is an application that you have to install... I really can´t tell you right now, I have to ask my husband when he wakes up. In any case, I did a few tries but if I´m on my own I get lost... I´ll post how to do it asap, I promise.

We Mackers feel often lost&lonely, don´t you think? :laughing: :laughing:

Brad, are you still up or already up? :laughing: It must be 7 AM or so in your hometown... if I´m not wrong... Anyways thank you, I´ll keep that Supermac and have it later, when I´m hungry... in case I ever am!

Swlabr, yes, seems photoshop is something you must buy and install. Maybe you can download it? Or copy from someone who has it? In any case, I must say that I know little about it, as well as all other Mac aplications... but when you have it I can tell you the steps I take and where I click...

Any others Mac users here to help? :shades:

Oh... well, this time I´m sure it´s not my fault... :angel: but who knows, the internet things act strange... I´ll try to see if it can be seen on the PC...