What Album Is That?

Batman

Note: This game will involve some kind of paint program on the computer, msPaint is the most well known, as it comes with Microsoft computers.

Basically, post a picture of an album, but edit out (using paint) the album name and the artist name. You can edit it out any way you want, a black bar, delete the names completely, anything. When someone guesses the album correctly, they post a new picture.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW HOW TO POST PAINT PICTURES HERE

this is for imageshack, that's the one I use, but photobucket is pretty similar.

1. Save your picture in "paint"

2. Go to imageshack.us

3. Click "Browse"

4. Look for your picture, probably under "my documents"

5. Click "Host it."

6. Post it here.

That was basically an introduction for anyone with less than 500 posts.

yeah6yt.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Batman is saying is:

You have to guess the name of the album posted.

If you get it correct, it's your turn.

You save a pic of an album cover to your hard drive.

Then you go into yor programs menu and open up the program "paint".

(Mine is under "accessories") in my "programs" menu.)

from there you click on the "edit" tab and then "paste from".

choose the directory where your photo is stored and paste it into the "paint program" where you can "black out" the album title and save the new image.

Then post that image for someone to guess.

If you have a photo editing program on your computer, you can do it there too, instead of in "paint".

Just crop the photo so the title doesn't appear and post it on the board.

Hope that wasn't too confusing. ::

OK. Batman, give us a hint, please... ::

By the way, I have Mac... how do I post the picture without using an uploading page? Is there some box in the Edit Post page where I can click to link the picture? I previously will photoshop it and keep it my hard disk but I have no "host it" option.

Here's a clue:

"Mother earth is pregnant for the third time. Y'all have knocked her up. I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe, and I was not offended. For I knew I had to rise above it all, or drown in my own s***."

If that doesn't make sense, don't try to make sense out of it. If it does make sense, you'll get it.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW HOW TO POST PAINT PICTURES HERE

this is for imageshack, that's the one I use, but photobucket is pretty similar.

1. Save your picture in "paint"

2. Go to imageshack.us

3. Click "Browse"

4. Look for your picture, probably under "my documents"

5. Click "Host it."

6. Post it here.

This is also a very good idea as you cannot use the URL of the photo to see who the artist is or pick up clues from that, and also if the linked site changes the photo for whatever reason at any time, it changes here too. When it is hosted by you, it can have whatever name you choose and it will only change or disappear if you change or delete it.

I had help, Edna.

I thought those guys looked familiar but I couldn't place where I saw them before. So I emailed the pic to my brother who lives in England and he said they were the beatles.

I said, "The beatles" WHO?

He laughed!

What was so funny? He wouldn't tell me.

Anyways, good call on my album. :thumbsup:

More hints: bass is not the star. It´ s like a supersession. Live. And they sing this: Baby?s on fire

Better throw her in the water

Look at her laughing

Like a heifer to the slaughter

...which was written by famous keyboardist/arranger/composer who´s one of the performrs.