ZZ Top and Jethro Tull blurbs

Carl

In the Artistfacts section, we sometimes include a photo with a few sentences about the band. Mike sent us some pix of ZZ Top and Jethro Tull, but we need some blurbs to go with them - maybe a paragraph. Please post a blurb and help the team. :)

Good call carl, I forgot to include a write-up on these, but I would rather more people get involved with the process however. In addition, if anyone discovers an artist or band does not have an image represented in the artistfacts section, please submit one if you would, just PM me or Carl or post one to the About Songfacts Forum with or without a write-up. I'd like to see a publicity shot for all the artists eventually.

Behind front man and flutist Ian Anderson, this group has released 36 albums over 4 decades and has created very unique sounds ranging from heavy prog-rock, jazzy to bluesy as well as softer acoustics and folk songs.

This is the way I remember hearing about it back in the early-mid eighties: Dusty was known to keep a small firearm hidden in his boots. Well, the last remaining article of clothing on him while in bed with the women were his Texas snakeskin Tony Lamas. Either he or one of the hookers tried to remove the footware and the gun went off, the bullet striking Dusty in the foot and causing the cancellation of a few shows. :coolio:

Can I get a "YEEE HAW Boy Howdy!!!!"