Tenacious_Peaches

I find it very weird that I seem to be the only person who checks for posts by using the "search for posts from the past 24 hours" function, i just refresh every now and then and all the new posts appear!

btw, can someone tell me what it says on the who's online screen next to my name? it's just that no one else looks at posts in the same way and im curious!

I find it very weird that I seem to be the only person who checks for posts by using the "search for posts from the past 24 hours" function, i just refresh every now and then and all the new posts appear!

Weird.

I don't do that. I go straight into the roast pit with bbq sauce on hand :beatnik:

:laughing: I've wondered since I joined here what those red numbers meant , but was just to damn lazy and forgetful to do anything about.

I had concluded ( without the least bit of certainty ) that they meant the number of posts submitted by either moderators or the Big Cheese , himself !! Kind of a cyber- " Where's Waldo ? " :laughing: :laughing: :doh: :rockon: Thanks , Peaches !!!!!

BTW , is it just me, or does anyone else find it 'surprising' that some members read EVERY single new post ? I usually stick to favorites / new ones / or whatever strikes my fancy at that moment ..... :stars: :laughing: :rockon: