Michael Jackson Verdict

_jr_

Given MJ's increasingly bizarre behaviour over the last 10 to 15 years, what sane and responsible parent would entrust his child's or children's safety to this troubled man? The police and social services should now be investigating the fitness of these people to retain custody of their children.

Hey, I think this is my 200th post.

:coolio:

Did someone forget about the OJ civil suit? :doh:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

Good point ,Sammy/PF, and yes, I do recall that ... however, this case originated with a demand for a cash settlement which was refused rather than a murder which was just inches from being proved beyond a reasonable doubt by a defence team who successfully focused attention elsewhere. Any lawyer taking this case , IMO, having to work with these people again to try and get a big settlement would have an uphill battle ahead of them -- unlike the Browns, who had a stronger case , credibility , and huge public support .

Well, contrary to Diggs' opinion, I'm glad he got off innocent. I don't think he has it in him to hurt a child. I mean, look at all that he's done for children over the years...raising money for assorted charities, taking underpriviledged children, or children with incurable diseases into that huge fantasyland that they call a ranch and using his celebrity status to help the world. If you or I went up and said what he says about healing the world, no one would give a sh*t. If he goes up and says it, people will LISTEN. He's raised millions for children, he genuinely cares about the world.

To my mind, the trouble is that the world is so full of hate now that people have become incapable of comprehending what love is and it scares them.

Being a philanthropist does not preclude one from being a pedophile. When I was single, I spent a lot of money on women I wanted to get to know a little better. The kid that was given 20 million ten years ago was paid off because he was able to accurately describe MJ's erect member in detail. If MJ's behavior is not outright criminal, it is questionable at best. Where there is smoke, you will find fire. MJ's money and celebrity is what kept him out of jail.

As for the media in the US (and probably most anywhere else) they have a little guideline they use: "If it bleeds, it leads." As long as people that watch the news keep tuning in to see mayhem, carnage and general freakiness, thats what they will get.

Well, contrary to Diggs' opinion, I'm glad he got off innocent. I don't think he has it in him to hurt a child. I mean, look at all that he's done for children over the years...

The true pedophile DOES NOT BELIEVE he's hurting the children. I figured he would be found innocent in this particular case, because there was just not enough evidence against him. But, in my opinion, he has done enough to warrant the label, and even serve some jail time.

Now what could be cooler than going to the Neverland amusement park and the first thing you see is a huge sign saying "SEX OFFENDER LIVES HERE"?! How ironic would that be?

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree . Who does that guy THINK HE IS anyway ... Micheal Jackson ! ?!? Bastard ! I think you need a LONG rest , Sammy , off the computer -- don't worry about the Hash Brownies ( Hell , they look after themselves, right ?!?! ) Maybe go to Aruba, or somewhere, to unwind .... :jack: :rockon: :laughing: :thumbsup: