Kelly in Rehab, Ozzy stays abreast of situation

RonJonSurfer

ozzy_kelly_GI.jpg

Ozzy's Daughter Back in Rehab

Kelly Osbourne has checked herself back into a drug treatment center, only a year after completing a successful stint in rehab.

The 20-year-old daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, checked into Pasadena, California's Las Encinas hospital on Thursday, according to the magazine US Weekly.

A friend tells the publication, "She's going to be in for a couple of weeks. She's slipped into some of her old problems and is not doing so well. Everyone is supporting her."

Another source adds, "Friends are concerned, but know that she's strong and that she's pulled through before and will this time as well."

In April of 2004 Osbourne spent time at Promises, a treatment center in Malibu, California, for her well documented addiction to prescription painkillers.

Her brother Jack and father Ozzy have both battled drug addiction.

A representative says, "Kelly is in a facility dealing with some personal issues. She'll be back in a few weeks."

Eh...does no one else find something, erm, creepy, a little disturbing maybe, in that picture?

Yes. Me.

And I wish I had so much money to spend on dope and booze and fun and then I could afford the best rehab center once and twice... =:P

I was joking. I´m glad I don´t have money to spend on dope and booze and fun so I don´t have to spend money on expensive rehab centers. Some of my friends had to do it and they´re OK, but they wouldn´t start again... that´s allright for the stars and for Keith, but normal people don´t have that much opportunities.