Whatcha Watchin On TV Now?

_Laurie_

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mythbusters," where they test the myth of listening for an enemy army tunneling under the walls of a city, using a kind of drum. (Said to be have been used by the Chinese under siege.) Also, is the "five second rule" valid for food dropped on the floor? And, "which mouth is dirtier?," comparing Adam Savage's mouth against that of a "poo-eating" dog. :afro:

Tomorrow I will be watching my Christmas With SCTV DVD. During the two years that NBC broadcast their ninety minute version of SCTV, two Christmas themed shows were produced. This release contains both of those episodes. "SCTV Staff Christmas Party," and "Christmas with Catherine O'Hara and Andrae Crouch," feature cast members Andrea Martin, Martin Short, Catherine O' Hara, Dave Thomas, and John Candy.

Can't wait!

Somewhat on-topic:

Does anyone know if there is a DVD of Saturday Night Live commercials? The wife and I thought it would be a great idea, but I don't think I've seen one.

Eric The Red

The Baby Jesus thing

The Change Bank

Oops! I Crapped My Pants

Shirt In A Can

The Love Seat

Finger-Off

You know, those kinds of things.

Thanks, Joe. I agree, obviously.

I forgot about Bass-O-Matic, and also the Cookie Dough sports drink. And the Traveler's Cheque knock-off, where they said something like "If someone steals your checks, not only will we find them, but we'll burn down their houses and kill their friends." That cracks me up.