Whatcha Watchin On TV Now?

_Laurie_

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New Twilight Zone show...I know this has been on for awhile, but I've never watched it before, I figured it wouldnt be as good as the classic old shows, but it is good...anyone else seen the new shows?

Laur, I didn't even know there were new shows. What network and when is it on? I loved Twilight Zone (the original and the 80's or 90's version). Rod Serling was one of the true early innovators of TV.

In 40 minutes or so I'll be sitting down to watch 'Strictly Come Dancing', something I absolutely love, and wouldn't miss for the world!

Zoe Ball doing the Samba to 'The Age Of Aquarius' last week was fantastic and I hope they can live up to the high standards that the judges now expect from them...and Darren Gough and James Martin....phwooooar....give me large men in sequins and sparkles any day ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/

Peaches? Did you see the Auburn - Georgia game? hehe

One point...one f-ing point. I don't really care but my husband was positively suicidal.

Im watching some comedy show called "Earth to America"...with all these comdedians on it...Jack Black is gonna be on...wondering if Peaches is watching this....

I taped it last night but haven't watched it yet. I loves me some Jack. :rockon: