HI!!! HELP!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin wrote:

Hey, Kevin. How did you change your name?

I read somewhere it had to be approved by the administrators, so I sent a mail using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page asking for a # change because I always go by the same 4 digit # that I use everywhere else on the internet.

I sent this back in March and I never got a reply back from anyone. :thumbsdown:

You go into your profile and just change your screen name. It'll pass either Carl or Sara's desk, and they'll approve it.

Kevin wrote:

Hey, Kevin. How did you change your name?

I read somewhere it had to be approved by the administrators, so I sent a mail using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page asking for a # change because I always go by the same 4 digit # that I use everywhere else on the internet.

I sent this back in March and I never got a reply back from anyone. :thumbsdown:

Try again. If I recall correctly, March was the last big server crash ( remember 1969-70 , everyone ) ... your request may have got lost in the chaos ...

I could be HDT, but that sounds like a pesticide. Yes, Kevin no one has called me HD Thoreau in a long time. They generally just use my title, Queen of the M'F'in Universe!

Thank you! Thank you!

You just think you are cool because you have that little M by your name. Power hungry sea otter picking on the noobie.

How do I get to be a mod, like you?

I really cannot remember because I stayed a manatee. You know, the only thing I miss is my registered date. It was kind of like my birthday. Sob!!! I know I was around PFloyd date.

jr wrote:

You go into your profile and just change your screen name. It'll pass either Carl or Sara's desk, and they'll approve it.

Thanks for the info jr. I just did that but it said the user name is being used by another member. So I tried another and it said the same thing. Guess I'll just stick with this one.

Odd thing is, I've never seen another Brad on here since I joined. I guess old user names just stay in the system forever and don't get purged after they become inactive after so long.

Oh, server ate your posts too, Amy!!! :: ::

BTW, I wonder how you could post that much yesterday... I tried to get in in the morning, nada... then I tried in the afternoon, impossible...

Never mind, HD, we love you just the same!

Server, we don´t love you at all... ::

So, the outbreak is nearly complete-- it's spread to India now--1.1 billion people (potential dancining bananas ... think about it ! )...

Oh, Bluesboy, Bluesboy ! ( and thine Banananator ) ! Wherefore art thou ?!

I wash my hands , having warned you all weeks ago ... :: :: :beady: :laughing:

I haven´t been dorked yet... is it painfull the first time? :P Do you have to pay for it or do somebody pay you? And how much? Do you get any discounts in purchases on Amazon or eBay?? Do you feel something or is it like a mescaline experience or anything? Just curious...

:shades: