HI!!! HELP!!!!

Hi everyone!! I cannot get on under my old name. It says user name and password not found. Can you help poor old HD???????

I think the bananas are behind this! Blues! I am trapped behind banana lines.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no!! i saw you there on the 'who's online'page and thought.... that's strange...

hopefully the powers that be can sort it out???!

OMG! You mean I am exposed? I hope Kevin is not lurking about. ::

I'm behind this. :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: :happybanana: :happybanana:

Sammy! I exclaim, lifting the back of my hand to my mouth in fear. ::

Brad, is that really you? Did you run out rent a Bananarama car and a banana costume and take a picture and download it and list it here all in this short time just to rescue me from a certain demise at the hands of the bananas?

You see ? !! Huh ? See !?! Worst breakout of Banana Fever that I've seen in a long , long time ... pitiful ! Poor devils !

Bluesboy, for God's sake , put them out of their misery before we have a raging epidemic !!

HD, hope you can restore everything soon . However , I , for one like the screen name , HD, better .... :thumbsup: You were visible briefly ?

Damn ! What were you wearing , anyway ? Not that goofy tinkerbell suit again , I hope !

It hasn't been a short time Amy. I rented the rescue vehicle last night after I overheard Sammy :beady: and his evil cohorts :beady: :beady: :beady: planning their evil scheme at the local watering hole.

I tried to warn you with a PM but the server was locked up again. Proolly the dirty works of Sammy and his gang. :thumbsdown:

I tried to rent an ambulance at first and a... Dun Dun Dun!..."Captain Chaos" outfit, but they were already taken.

I guess I can get used to being the "TOP" banana. :happybanana:

Don't worry Amy, we're on our way as soon as we stop for a case of cold ones for the ride. I hope BluesBoy is buying. ::

Yes, Kevin, you missed it. I bet you are just the type of guy we fairies witch about. You know, the ones who grab the can of Raid when they see us flying about!!

Hey, I think I have figured it out!!! I think going back and forth between trying to get on as HDthoreau and trying to newly register as HD caused some type of cosmic morphing and it kicked HDTHOREAU out of the system. !! I am going to have to make the best of it and repair me little old damaged identity. I may stick with HD. I like it.

Yes, Kevin, you missed it. I bet you are just the type of guy we fairies witch about. You know, the ones who grab the can of Raid when they see us flying about!!

I may stick with HD. I like it.

Yer dern tootin !! Had the fumigators here last week ... turns out most were fireflys, but you can't be too careful with , fairies, you know ...!

HD is a good call. When was the last time anyone addressed you as HD Thoreau , anyway !?! ( probably around the same time I was last called Kevin28776 ! :: )

MUSICAL INTERLUDE:

"Now I'm calling all citizens from all over the world

This is Captain America calling

I bailed you out when you were down on your knees

So will you catch me now I'm falling

Help me now I'm calling you

Catch me now I'm falling

I'm in your hands, it's up to you

Catch me now I'm falling

I remember when you were down

You would always come running to me

I never denied you and I would guide you

Through all of your difficulties

Now I'm calling all citizens from all over the world

This is Captain America calling

I bailed you out when you were down on your knees

So will you catch me now I'm falling"

:afro: :afro: :afro: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Kevin wrote:

HD is a good call. When was the last time anyone addressed you as HD Thoreau , anyway !?! ( probably around the same time I was last called Kevin28776

Hey, Kevin. How did you change your name?

I read somewhere it had to be approved by the administrators, so I sent a mail using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page asking for a # change because I always go by the same 4 digit # that I use everywhere else on the internet.

I sent this back in March and I never got a reply back from anyone. :thumbsdown: