Frank's Lucky Lady

_jr_

I was driving home this evening, listening to Sinatra, and 'Luck Be A Lady' came on.

Who is the woman singing with him? I have heard this song hundreds of times, and always loved that woman's voice.

I hunted around, but couldn't find who it is.

Jr....i grew up having to listen to sinatra...my parents, especially my dad would listen to him all the time...if you dont find out, i'll ask them about it...i also remembering him singing Baby It's Cold Outside with a female vocalist, could be the same one????maybe???? now you got me curious too :P

as a teen i didnt care for it jr, but now that im older, i appreciate it much more....frankie is cool :shades:

You have your folks to thank for that. Isn't that cool? :)

Man, bluesy, that's a lot of versions. I will have to sift and see if I can find the match.

Just keep in mind that the on the Duets CD's the songs were recorded seperately. Frank was never in the same room or even the same state with his partners on these "duets". Electronic garbage (one man's opinion)...and I happen to be a big fan of Frank's.

Just keep in mind that the on the Duets CD's the songs were recorded seperately. Frank was never in the same room or even the same state with his partners on these "duets". Electronic garbage (one man's opinion)...and I happen to be a big fan of Frank's.

Yeah I'm aware... the match ups are interesting even if htey didn't record them together. There was talk about doing a Duets 3 a few years ago (post-mortem of course) but it never came to pass.

Does anyone remember the SNL sketch about the Frank Duet recordings... it was an on going one... i remember one with Eddie Murphy as Stevie Wonder and I can't remember who as Frank doing Ebony and Ivory.