Stop the madness!!!

Batman

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Why was Alice Cooper and the chicken such a big incident? Colonel Sanders kills millions of chickens every day!

I read an interview with Alice Cooper last night in the July issue of 'Uncut'.

The first thing they asked him was 'What happened with that chicken?'. He replied, someone threw it on stage, he just threw it back, imagining that chickens could fly, as they have wings. But the chicken fell like a stone and the fans tore it apart ~ not really his fault! It would have looked pretty dumb if he'd chased the chicken around the stage and then ushered it backstage during a song...imagine his reputation then! And you wouldn't expect to have livestock thrown at you at a concert, I mean, "keys, wallet, tickets, mustn't forget the chicken!'

I read an interview with Alice Cooper last night in the July issue of 'Uncut'.

The first thing they asked him was 'What happened with that chicken?'. He replied, someone threw it on stage, he just threw it back, imagining that chickens could fly, as they have wings. But the chicken fell like a stone and the fans tore it apart ~ not really his fault! It would have looked pretty dumb if he'd chased the chicken around the stage and then ushered it backstage during a song...imagine his reputation then! And you wouldn't expect to have livestock thrown at you at a concert, I mean, "keys, wallet, tickets, mustn't forget the chicken!'

I thought you were gonna say he dorked it,,,,