Haunted for 27 years

Tammy19018

Ok......I have to say it will be an absolute miricle if I can get an anwser to this. I was seriously traumatized when I was a little girl from watching a movie. It had to be at least 20 years ago. I remember some of the scence's very vividly. There was a woman and she was really beautiful. There was a group of I think 4 male friends and they all fell in love with her.They got jealous and some how by accident the girl got killed. They all freaked out, got rid of the body. But she came back and haunted them. I rember a few scenes where there was a picnic, a boat ride on the river or lake and want to say a car that was pushed into the river. If this movie rings any bells, I would be sooooo impressed!

Sounds a lot like Ghost Story. The movie that disturbed me the most was the "Exorcist'. It wasn't the film, it was that face that flashed every once in a while. To this very day I hate looking out a dark window at night. Or driving alone at night. I know I'm alone in the car, as long as I don't look in the rearview mirror. Because if I do, I know he's there in the back seat.

Ken.

I fell asleep in the movie. :P

The book, however, held my interest.

The Talisman is one of my favorite fictions. I'm surprised it has not been made into a movie. I'm thinking it will someday.

Can you even imagine what the special FX would entail?

Speaking of the Exorcist, this was the first movie to truly shock me. Funny, but one of the scariest parts was edited from the film. It was dubbed, "Regan's Spiderwalk" or something like that. This was when she first became possessed and bizarrely walked similar to the movements of a crab. This can be seen now in the newer version, along with additional hospitol scences which furthers the momentum IMO.

The part you mention was indeed chilling and it had a deep purpose to the development of the priests' character. This is a great example of less is more. The part where Regan changed into the image of his mother was startling.

But I think it was this scene and what she said that haunted me the most...

arrowexorcist.jpg

Halloween freaked us out pretty good, I still love that music. (dee-dee-dee-deeee-deeee-dee-dee-deee - train bell ding-ding-ding-ding -deep chello) Listen! Carpenter your awesome! But the other one... that REALLY freaked us out ...Amityville Horror it was "based on a true story"

we even had a house near by that had thos windows like the second story windows. spoooooky!

Funny...My dad told me that he read the Exorcist when he was 18 years old....now my dad is the one that got me into HORROR movies, but he said that when he read that book...

HE SLEPT WITH THE LIGHT ON FOR 2 WEEKS!!! LMAO!

And we always thought our parents were invinsable!! ::